Egerton is a surname, and may refer to:
- Lady Alice Egerton
- Bob Egerton
- Ernest Albert Egerton
- Francis Egerton, 1st Earl of Ellesmere
- Francis Egerton, 3rd Duke of Bridgewater
- Francis Egerton, 7th Duke of Sutherland
- Francis Henry Egerton, 8th Earl of Bridgewater
- George Egerton
- George Egerton, 2nd Earl of Ellesmere
- Jack Egerton
- John Egerton, 2nd Earl of Bridgewater
- John Egerton, 3rd Earl of Bridgewater
- John Egerton, 4th Earl of Ellesmere
- John Egerton, 6th Duke of Sutherland
- Julian Egerton
- Philip de Malpas Grey Egerton
- Scroop Egerton, 1st Duke of Bridgewater
- Stephen Egerton
- Tamsin Egerton
- Thomas Egerton, 1st Viscount Brackley
- Thomas Egerton, 2nd Earl of Wilton
- Wilbraham Egerton, 1st Earl Egerton of Tatton
- Egerton, Cheshire.
- Egerton, Greater Manchester.
- Egerton, Kent, a civil parish near Canterbury.
- Egerton University, a public university in Kenya.
- the name of an unknown Gospel, known as Papyrus Egerton 2 and named after the English founder of the manuscript collection.
- the first publisher of several of Jane Austen's novels.
- Papyrus Egerton 2 Homepage Detailed description of this old papyrus with the text of an unknown Gospel (with images).
egerton in German: Egerton
egerton in Dutch: Egerton